previously, on Kenneth…
- The SF DPT Rigs The Game
- Ice Balls and Port
- Almost Home – 2nd to last Hill- D’oh!
- Interesting Criticism of Shaq via PtR
- I Have Dreams Like This
- Word of the Day
- A Sunday Roll
- Japanese police ask ISPs to start blocking Tor | Ars Technica
- Exactamundo! Whose Espresso Is Better: Third-Wave Cafés or Traditional Italian Espresso Bars?
- Some book updates | Kenneth's Rants and Other Things on Briarpatch – ****
- Mom on Movies on a Plane
- kenneth on New Bike Lanes in Golden Gate Park
- Terry Rolleri on New Bike Lanes in Golden Gate Park
- Mom on Pics From Yesterday’s Ride
- kenneth on Briarpatch – ****
- meligrosa (@meligrosa) on Briarpatch – ****
- kenneth on Prometheus – *1/2
Category Archives: general
testing the iphone Panorama, a photo by eltejano on Flickr. View from Hawk Hill after work. It was pretty windy.
62 miles – great weather, chilly at times despite the sunshine SF- Hawk Hill- Ft Baker- Fairfax-beer-tiburon loop-Crissy Field
And now, I’m tired. Rode up Hawk Hill and then back on the short side and over to Fort Baker. Then I headed through Sausalito up to Fairfax to get a beer and a Swiss Bockwurst at the Gestalt Haus. On … Continue reading
Wall planters I like, a photo by eltejano on Flickr. Kind of a random post- but I really like these wall planters. Even though they’re hanging out side on concrete, you could mount them inside, the backs are moisture-proof or … Continue reading
Target bike ad muni bus stop, a photo by eltejano on Flickr. Come to the new Target! Lock your bike like an ass and get it stolen at The Metreon! Muni stop on Haight seriously, a padlock?!