Some links and things from the week:
- Gregory Han’s Leftovers (as a replacement for the now-ended Inner Vision from The Wirecutter)
- The Crimes of Seal Team 6
- How kompromat really works – read to the end- interesting point about keeping material for years before they become useful.
- Checking in on Bloomberg’s Cafe Con Leche Index (Venezuela Currency Crisis).
- Website Obesity (I’ve been on a rant about this before since seeing a tech talk at Dropbox by Steve Souders)
- What Happens When Big-City Chefs Open Small-Town Restaurants
I need to think of a better way to share what I’m reading. Not everything I save to Pocket is worth a share, nor are my random bookmarks. For example, I went off the deep-end reading about DACs and amps and DAPs when I went to look up something about a pair of headphones. Hoo-boy that was a deep dive into something…